Welcome to MyFilton - your online guide to events and organisations in and around Filton.
We're working with Filton Library to bring you details of what's on locally, and you can see our events guide on the plasma screen in the library.
If you've an event you'd like to publicise, pop along to the library with the details.
See more events.
New for April 2017 at Filton Leisure Centre: Deaf Friendly Swimming Classes for parents and kids from 6 months to school age. Click below to find out more...
Book now if you'd like to go to an Emerald Ball in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support at the Holiday Inn, Filton on Friday 17th March. The cost is £35 to include a 3 course meal a welcome glass of prosecco, entertainment and dancing. Click below to find out more...
Latest items from BBC News:
• Trump names Lt Gen HR McMaster as national security adviser
• Hospital cuts planned in most of England
• Swindon dig: Police search at Christopher Halliwell's former home
• Melbourne plane crash: Five on board killed
• Islamic State: Battle for Mosul by land and air
See our sister site for Patchway.