Welcome to MyFilton - your online guide to events and organisations in and around Filton.
We're working with Filton Library to bring you details of what's on locally, and you can see our events guide on the plasma screen in the library.
If you've an event you'd like to publicise, pop along to the library with the details.
See more events.
This summer Thornbury United Reformed Church is hosting a new Memory Cafe for people with dementia and their carers from local and wider areas. It will complement the existing cafe that meets fortnightly in the Methodist Church, opening in the alternate weeks.
They are holding the first Information & Training morning for potential volunteers on Friday 19th May, and the Launch will be on Friday 23rd June, with regular opening from Friday 7th July.
New for April 2017 at Filton Leisure Centre: Deaf Friendly Swimming Classes for parents and kids from 6 months to school age. Click below to find out more...
Latest items from BBC News:
• Outsider Macron sets sights on presidency
• General election 2017: 'No apology' for Labour's union ties
• Man held over Navy officer Michael Samwell's car theft murder
• Stricter punishments for speeding offences in England and Wales
• Arthur Collins charged over London nightclub 'acid attack'
See our sister site for Patchway.